Enojón Enojón

It's been ages since I watched an animation on here, thanks for making the animation that breaks the streak!! XD
What can I say, this animation was delightful and I can see the time and dedication put in to it, the one thing that kind of stopped me from giving the full star was that main male lead turned into a dog at the end but didn't bother me too much <3 XD
Hope you and your girlfriend continue to collab

McGil responds:

thanks! ok, yeah, i heard a lot that coment, actually is a metaphore of the happiest personality of the male character.

best!

Potion Shop Potion Shop

I actually loved this animation, especially the art style and how it seems cut out, this was indeed an intriguing piece and something well done for your thesis, I hope you got top marks for this because we all know it's not easy making something like this! I can see a lot of care and effort has been put into this, you defiantly have one extra fan here and I hope to see more from you in the future!!!!!

Sheep Collab! Sheep Collab!

Sow weird to see my sheep in a collab but this was fun to do XD, sorry I couldn't reedit my sheep, I had work at the time XD
Anyways it's awesome to see so many animators and collaborators in this project, hope to work on something like this again in the future XD

Extraction Extraction

It was a nice animation, like some people have stated, the animation felt a bit choppy, maybe if more time was spent on it, it might've been able to be more smooth in motions, she reminds me on dante with the gun skills, I would've also like a bit more story and more action, you have the skills and I do believe with more time you will be able to create something that runs smoothly.

I know how long it takes to create an animation especially when using 3d but as long as you take time with a project then you will be able to create something awesome, so going to keep an eye on you :)

*HUNT* *HUNT*

I liked this animation although there were a few things that bothered me about it, I liked the 2D animation, the 3D i wasn't so keen on, if there was maybe more time then maybe the dragon and some of the rock animations would be better but other than that it was an easy story to keep up with.
All and all, the storyline and the characters are done well but I just wished the 3D animation was improved, again this is my opinion and I know that it takes a lot of time and effort to even create the models in 3D and getting them to move, I just felt that if it wasn't for the 3D i'd give the etra star but what the hell.
Still a good job and hope to see more from you in the future :)

Planet Nutria Planet Nutria

I don't think I could ever look at a bottle of Coke the same way ever again without seeing coke voldemort!! 0_o Anyway I found the animation was very good, a few tweeks here and there but nothing serious, I would've liked to see the fights between the others more but since this is a trailer I can live with that XD, keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you and your twin brother in the future XD

TOME Episode 08 TOME Episode 08

You sir are spoiling us, episode length from five minutes to twenty-two!!!!!! Love this! Love the plot and development of the characters only question I have is WHAT HAPPENED TO KIRB!!!!! :(
All the characters in this was interesting and the plot just keeps better, some movements were a bit stiff here and there but I can ignore that, the flow of the mood was good, being funny when it wants to be and then being intense when it needs to and he fight scenes were good too.
I thought I recognised some of the voice actors there like Kyle Herbert and Kira Buckland, GOOD JOB TO YOU GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK XD

Little Merry Ego Little Merry Ego

This animation had me feeling sorry for the character and I think the message is well told in this, it tells us that we could try our best to make everything perfect but there are some things that we have to accept aren't perfect.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it XD but this animation is beautiful, you can enjoy the colours and the expressions on the character and also feel sorry for her.
The music just went along with this perfectly knowing when to go with the mood is a tough thing to do but I think this animation achieved the look and feel of it perfectly.

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

At first I just thought the title was weird but then when I watched this it made my heart leap into my throat. The visuals in this was stunning, the art direction and designs of the characters were well thought out and not only did the designs were simplistic but held a lot of emotion.
My favourite character in this had to be the cute adorable little warthog, the smoothness of the animation and the workflow worked very well, the backgrounds were gorgeous and by the time I watched the end I giggled a little.
There just HAS to be more animations like this, just has to be!! And I hope that you will make another animation that was just as enjoyable as this one in the near future.
Keep up the good work.

Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Okay this animation was great, the way that the animation seemed to flow smoothly, not only that but having pieces from Sasuke's fight with Naruto when they were genin was good too.
I like the chibi art style, definantly keeping an eye on you!!